[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
Dynamic English Teacher Available for Summer camps/long-term subbing
  • dreadlockjaydreadlockjay

Hello, all!

My name is Jeremy and I'm an American teacher returning to Taiwan for the summer. I am currently looking for English summer camp positions or long-term subbing opportunities in or around Kaohsiung City. I lived in Kaohsiung for nearly three years and have experience with all ages from Kindergarten through adult. 

I have more than 6 years of experience and hold a Trinity Cert. TESOL accredited by Trinity College in London as well as Bachelor's in professional journalism. I also have no shortage of extra curricular materials and teaching resources and take pride in crafting meaningful lessons.

I teach with a dynamic approach to ESL education rooted in the goals of my students and strive for both professionalism and creativity in the classroom. I also have experience with English summer camps focusing on art and PE activities as well as intensive English courses geared to help students take their language skills to the next level though practical, yet highly focused lessons.

You can find my CV attached for your consideration. Feel free to contact me if you are looking for an dynamic teacher to join your staff or sub for the summer. 

Feel free to contact me via email (jay.t.woodson@gmail.com) or Line (jaywoodson)

I look forward to hearing from you!

JWoodsonCV.doc
    http//:www.dreadlocktravels.com