[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
Lighthouse Counselling Services
  • LighthouseLighthouse

Professional Confidential Counselling

Relationship Coaching

Personal Coaching

Disability counselling (Parents eg. Autism, ADD etc)

It can be hard to talk to friends and family sometimes, this is the reason private and impartial counseling can be so helpful. I consider it a privilege to be 'alongside' my clients as they make their journey through 'difficult times'

I have had 20 years of experience utilizing person-centred and cognitive-behavioural-therapy ( CBT ) counselling techniques. The service is absolutely confidential and sessions can be face to face or ONLINE (with prior notice and arrangement). I work intuitively, with a nonjudgmental and sympathetic approach. My deep-felt understanding of human nature goes beyond words or intellect.

Services include ‘Relationship Coaching’ for personal and professional relationships & ‘Personal coaching’ dealing with life’s problems, confidence, depression and negative thinking.

I can help you discover your true purpose and pursue your passion.

Every day we make choices that affect us. These choices may range from the profound to the trivial, each affecting that which makes our lives more or less fulfilling, balanced, or effective. Coaching helps us learn how to make choices that enhance our lives. I will help you uncover, explore and understand the feelings you experience in life helping you create a clearer future. We can explore management tools to cope with difficulties and changes.

You, the client, are the expert in your life; you know who you are and what you desire. You recognize what is absolutely best for you, even if you don’t realize it yet. I will coach you towards discovering what your personal "best" is and help you to find ‘yourself’.

Sessions last fifty minutes but I can be flexible to fit your schedule.

Records: Brief counselling notes are taken during and after each session. These are kept secure and in my possession. 

Confidentiality: As a practitioner I maintain professional standards and offer all clients assurance of confidentiality. Whatever a client says will not normally be passed on to anyone else, unless the client agrees. 

Mr. Mo Patel

Tel – 0929827772 

Email – mowensoffice@gmail.com

Note: I am in no way connected or affiliated to the LighthouseBar and Grill  in Kaohsiung.

• LighthouseLighthouse

Sorry everyone but due to health reasons no real revamp has been possible but will soon be working on a website.

So Watch this space?
  • LighthouseLighthouse
    Update : Website coming soon
  • RestlessHeartRestlessHeart
    Let me know if I can help you with a website, Mo!
  • LighthouseLighthouse
    Note: I am in no way connected or affiliated to the LighthouseBar and Grill  in Kaohsiung.
  • LighthouseLighthouse
    Just a quick bump for new members  :D