[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
Looking to sublet apartment in Kaohsiung
  • williamswilliams
    Hi!

Me and my girlfriend will be moving from Sweden to Kaohsiung in February and are looking for an apartment to sublet during our visit between February and June/July. I will be studying at NSYSU during the spring semester and we would like to find something close to the university or the MRT lines. 

We would prefer an apartment at about 10.000 yuan but are definitely open for suggestions. 

Please contact or comment if you know something that could suit us. We are so grateful for all suggestions!

William
  • surdhamsurdham
    Hi William , 
         we are leaving in february , so our house will be free to use .  its not so near to NSYSU , but its very near to MRT line. rent will be 8000NT . including everything.  fridge/TV/AC/washing machine/closets/bed/ fans/etc.   its a very beautiful park view . If you need i can send you photos .   have a great day ... 
                                                           Surdham.

Thanked by 1williams
  • williamswilliams
    Hi Surdham! 

That sounds amazing! I would really appreciate photos and maybe the adress or in what area the house is so that I can check it up on Google Maps. Is it possible to sublet until late June or early July?

Please email me at william.erik.brink@gmail.com

Thank you and have a great day you as well

William
  • surdhamsurdham
    sure , just let me take some pictures and i will send you.  
  • surdhamsurdham
    Email sent