[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
Native English-speaker immediately available
  • DaneDane
    Hello all,

I'm a clearly and well-spoken native English-speaker, with a friendly, approachable manner.

Immediately available for all your English needs, I work with all ages and abilities, providing private coaching (individual and group), conversational classes, business English, corporate/business solutions, and temporary placement for cram/summer classes.

I’m located in Xingxing, Kaohsiung, but also spend time in the Kenting region.

Available mornings, daytime, evenings and weekends.

My key details are:

• Male, 35 years old
    • Australian citizen - with neutral International/British-leaning accent
    • Previous English teaching experience - versed in grammatical and phonetic principles
    • Qualified Chartered Accountant (Postgraduate diploma) and Bachelor of Business
    • 14 year professional background in corporate finance - with a heavy emphasis on business reporting and presenting

Email me to discuss your needs and for a copy of my resume/CV.

Sincerely
    Dane

danerennie@gmail.com

• DaneDane
    Updated to include my local number
  • louis933louis933
    JONATHAN Language Center needs full-time and part-time English Teachers, ASAP approx. 20 hours/week, Mon-Fri, afternoons and evenings ARC + Work Permit + National Health/Dental Insurance provided + Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree(Government requirement). Competitive hourly wage(600/per hr~850/per hr), depending on experience. Native speakers of English. Experience teaching children Grade 1-5 a bonus, but will train if needed. Complete Curriculum and lesson planning provided by Chinese Co-workers. A well established (6 branches) and rapidly expanding business, JONATHAN Language Center invites any interested teachers to contact and set up an interview with Melody, mob:0975-389-681(available 10am-6pm) Please send resume by e-mail (sorina.chai@yahoo.com.tw) and/or bring to interview. Ziyou Branch:#111, Ziyou 1st Rd, Sanmin Dist., Kaohsiung City-自由校:高雄市三民區自由一路111號 Nanping Branch:#863, Nanping Rd, Gushan Dist., Kaohsiung City-南屏校:高雄市鼓山區南