[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
Hartford HD-200s
  • paulbinpaulbin

2007 43000 KM

I have owned this motorbike for about 10 months. It has papers so it can be transferred to the new owners name. The bike will come with 12 months insurance and I have just paid for tax.

Since owning the bike I have done the following :
    New carburettor, new airfilter and airbox, new rear tyre, new stainless steel exhaust, the seat has been recovered and extra padding added, new indicators and rear light, rear brakes, clutch cable, speedo cable, new heavy duty chain, front and rear sprockets, new handle bars, new hand grips, new speedo gauge, new front brake handle and new oil in the front suspension.

The reason I have changed so much is because I see this bike as my hobby and I like things to be perfect.

I've just had the engine oil changed (every 1000 km), chain tightened, valves adjusted and a new starter motor relay fitted as sometimes it wouldn't turn over, now it is perfect.

I was told by the previous owner that while this bike was in his possession he had new gears and clutch plates installed, I cannot prove this but everything works as it should.

I've took this bike on many trips around Taiwan and has never let me down. Believe it or not its also a great city bike and has lots of low range torque.

I am only selling due to upgrading to a bigger motorbike. The motorbike is located in Kaohsiung.

40000 nt

IMG_20150318_131531.jpg
    4208 x 3120 - 3M
    IMG_20150318_131546.jpg
    4208 x 3120 - 3M
    IMG_20150318_131801.jpg
    4208 x 3120 - 2M
  • JaiyoismJaiyoism
    It looks in great condition, like the bigger rear tyre on it! 
    Connecting expats!
  • Yamaha_SR400Yamaha_SR400
    Is this still available? please let me know
  • paulbinpaulbin
    No it sold a long time ago