[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
Looking for an apartment from February to June with Taiwanese girls
  • AnoukAnouk
    Hie,

I am a french exchange student in Sun Yat Sen University for one year. I am looking for an apartment in Kaohsiung from February to June. I would like to share the apartment with Taiwanese girls. It can be 1 or 2 girls. It would be better if they speak english but I can speak a bit chineese and I hope I would be able to speak Chineese with my roomates with time.
    I would love to discover the city with my roomates and enjoy this lovely city!!
    Tell me if you are interested,

Thankssss in advance.

Anouk
  • johnchoujohnchou
    Bonjour Anouk,

Hope this email finds you well.

My name is John, I'm currently studying in Canada, and I'm working for my family business oversea. My family owns a hostel that dedicates to provide accommodations to students( both exchange and local students), teachers, and backpackers. We offer affordable rate for exchange students because I myself is a foreign student in Canada, so I know what kind of pain you have to go through financially.

Now I understand that you are looking for Taiwanese girls to share the rooms, and it is a good way to practice the language. But I thought it may be another option for you to consider. We do have single private furnished room with its own bathroom, and you will meet Taiwanese people and others from different countries, so this way you can practice Chinese and also connect with people from other places.

It's just another option for you:)
    If you like, you can email me and I can connect you with my staffs and parents, they will be more than happy to help you.

Kind regards,
    John
  • johnchoujohnchou
    Forgot to mention, our hostel is located near Sun Yet Sen University, about 7 to 10 mins walk.
    Sun Yat Sen University