[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
3-bedroom-apartment for rent, near Aozihdi MRT station
  • JaneLeeJaneLee

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

*Address:8F., No.267, Longde Rd., Gushan Dist., Kaohsiung City, Taiwan

*Important Landmarks:

-Longhua Elementary School(1 min. by walk)-Aozihdi Park(5 min. by walk)-- Aozihdi MRT station(7 min. by walk)-7-Eleven(under the apartment)-Costco(10 min. by bike)-Hanshen Department Store and Kaohsiung
    Arena(1 stop by MRT)
    -Fitness Factory Gym(15
    min. by bike)

*Floor:8th (total level:14) *Elevator: Yes*Bedroom/ Living room and Dining room/
    Bath/ Kitchen: <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />3/1/2/1
    *Building age: 8 years old 

*Furniture:
    three beds, dining table an
    d chairs, sofa, closets, desks
    *Equipment: cable, internet, TV, washing
    machine, gas stove, water heater, refrigerator, air conditioners, a microwave
    oven, swimming pool, gym, table tennis tables, an oven

*Details: Newly decorated and furnished with
    convenient transportation nearby (MRT and city bus stops). Safe apartment with
    apartment complex security guard/ supervisor, card access, security monitoring
    and fire facilities.

If you're interested, please contact with me.

*Landlord: Jane (English teacher)

*Cell phone: 0931-840-800

*E-mail:
    janelee2001@seed.net.tw

P1090298.JPG
    4320 x 3240 - 6M
    P1090294.JPG
    4320 x 3240 - 6M
    P1090299.JPG
    4320 x 3240 - 5M
    P1090301.JPG
    4320 x 3240 - 6M
    P1090305.JPG
    4320 x 3240 - 6M
    P1090310.JPG
    4320 x 3240 - 6M
    P1090316.JPG
    4320 x 3240 - 6M
    P1090320.JPG
    4320 x 3240 - 6M
    P1090318.JPG
    4320 x 3240 - 6M
    P1090314.JPG
    4320 x 3240 - 6M
  • wilylibrarianwilylibrarian
    This is my current apartment, and it's even nicer than the pictures here: since these pictures were taken, a new (about 2x larger) fridge was added, as well as a toaster oven. There's also lots of storage in the bedrooms and exercise machines in the same community room as the pool table that aren't pictured. Jane is also a good landlord--it helps that she speaks English, and her relatives live in the same complex, so they've been very helpful to us too. The guards downstairs are always very nice too. We're just moving out because we've found a much bigger townhome that fit our future plans of a growing family more than this current apartment. (And no, she didn't ask me to write this comment, and you're welcome to pm me any questions.) 
    Thanked by 1JaneLee
  • chachee99chachee99
    How much is the rent?
  • JaneLeeJaneLee
    Thanks for asking. It's 20000NT per month, including the management fee. If you're interested, welcome to take a look.
  • blakeisevilblakeisevil
    janeLee can you help me find some reasonably priced undercover parking spaces? maybe some of your tenants have a car space but are not using it???? 0981899376
  • JaneLeeJaneLee
    Hello Blakeisevil, I don't have parking space and don't know who has it. I'll pay attention on it for you.
  • WxyjessWxyjess
    Is this still available from August 2014 till early January 2015? I just sent you an email about it!
  • PetrPetr
    Hello!
    I come 04.agu.2014. Ready to consider Your apartment and if you like to rent for 1 year and more.
  • RosieSouthwellRosieSouthwell
    Hi, I'm moving to Taiwan to teach English at the start of September and looking for an apartment to rent, and people to share an apartment with. Definitely interested in this apartment!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

In this Discussion

Chinese Idiom

一丝不苟

yī sī bù gǒu

to be meticulous

Top Posters